SKY New Zealand has acquired 6×26’ episodes of the series Close Up produced and distributed by PRIME ENTERTAINMENT GROUP. The series will be aired on the broadcaster’s channel SKY MOVIES in New Zealand starting this September 2017.
SKY New Zealand is part of the SKY MEDIA LIMITED founded by Craig Heatley in 1987. Since the Broadcaster started airing TV in 1990, it has grown up to 729,058 residential subscribers, making it the largest pay television platform in New Zealand. Today they own 3 main channels in the territory including Sky Movie Channels, Sky Sport channels and Sky Arena.
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 390 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo 54 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020