Russian commercial channel REN TV has commissioned new factual entertainment format That’s My House! from Armoza Formats and are now starting to work on producing the pilot. France’s Resevoir-Prod Groupe has also picked up the rights to the new format, marking Armoza’s sixth deal in France since this MIPTV.
That’s My House! is the winner of Formagination 2013, the Armoza-led annual Format Pitch Competition, which serves as an international launching pad for Israeli creativity. The next and fourth edition of Formagination will take place in Tel Aviv on July 16 as part of the MAD International Media Conference in cooperation with Globes, Israel’s leading financial newspaper.
That’s My House!
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 87 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 60 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020