Russian commercial channel REN TV has commissioned new factual entertainment format That’s My House! from Armoza Formats and are now starting to work on producing the pilot. France’s Resevoir-Prod Groupe has also picked up the rights to the new format, marking Armoza’s sixth deal in France since this MIPTV.
That’s My House! is the winner of Formagination 2013, the Armoza-led annual Format Pitch Competition, which serves as an international launching pad for Israeli creativity. The next and fourth edition of Formagination will take place in Tel Aviv on July 16 as part of the MAD International Media Conference in cooperation with Globes, Israel’s leading financial newspaper.
That’s My House!
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 52 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020