ITVS Global Entertainment secures Asian deals
South Korea – ITVS GE has signed a deal with Korea’s KT Mediahub which includes 150 hours of programming.
ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) has signed a raft of content deals with digital service providers across Asia.
In Singapore, ITVS GE has a multi-year output agreement with MediaCorp to deliver more than 200 hours annually of entertainment programming for MediaCorp’s VOD service, Toggle. For the second year of the deal, Toggle has acquired titles such as Hell’s Kitchen USA, Cook Me The Money and May The Best House Win.
In China, VOD service Sohu has picked up 100 hours of ITVS GE’s quality factual programming. Titles include I Shouldn’t Be Alive and Built From Disaster.
In Korea, ITVS GE has agreed a deal with IPTV platform KT Mediahub for more than 150 hours of drama, entertainment and factual content. Titles include Agatha Christie’s Marple, Case Histories and Murdoch Mysteries.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020