BBC Worldwide’s “Born To Royalty” gets theatrical release in the U.S.
New York, U.S. – BBC Worldwide announces Born To Royalty, an intimate look at what it means to be a child of the British Royal Family, coming to select U.S. theaters for a limited engagement starting July 19, 2013. Narrated by Hugh Bonneville, the documentary features interviews with experts including internationally acclaimed author Ingrid Seward (Royal Biographer and Editor of Majesty Magazine), Ken Wharfe (Princess Diana’s bodyguard) and veteran Royal correspondent Jennie Bond.
Through rarely-seen archive footage and family photographs taken by former Royal Photographer Jayne Fincher, the documentary offers a look at Queen Elizabeth II, her parents and grandparents, and her own heirs, from Charles (and his marriage to Diana) to young Princes Harry and William and beyond. Featuring contributions from those close to the Royal Family, former employees, historians and Royal observers and photographers, Born To Royalty examines what it means to be raised in the aristocracy.
Soumya Sriraman, EVP of Licensing and Home Entertainment, says, “I am very honoured to be a producer on such an important documentary – Born To Royalty – and to be able to bring this tale to the American audience. I join the rest of America in my fascination with the Royal Family, but this film is more than just a documentary about the Royals- it is a look at how parenting continues to evolve with every generation.”
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020