BBC Worldwide’s “Born To Royalty” gets theatrical release in the U.S.
New York, U.S. – BBC Worldwide announces Born To Royalty, an intimate look at what it means to be a child of the British Royal Family, coming to select U.S. theaters for a limited engagement starting July 19, 2013. Narrated by Hugh Bonneville, the documentary features interviews with experts including internationally acclaimed author Ingrid Seward (Royal Biographer and Editor of Majesty Magazine), Ken Wharfe (Princess Diana’s bodyguard) and veteran Royal correspondent Jennie Bond.
Through rarely-seen archive footage and family photographs taken by former Royal Photographer Jayne Fincher, the documentary offers a look at Queen Elizabeth II, her parents and grandparents, and her own heirs, from Charles (and his marriage to Diana) to young Princes Harry and William and beyond. Featuring contributions from those close to the Royal Family, former employees, historians and Royal observers and photographers, Born To Royalty examines what it means to be raised in the aristocracy.
Soumya Sriraman, EVP of Licensing and Home Entertainment, says, “I am very honoured to be a producer on such an important documentary – Born To Royalty – and to be able to bring this tale to the American audience. I join the rest of America in my fascination with the Royal Family, but this film is more than just a documentary about the Royals- it is a look at how parenting continues to evolve with every generation.”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 33 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020