New York – The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (NATAS) has announced the nominees for the 40th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards, held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles. The Awards will telecast on the Turner Broadcasting Systems’ HLN channel on June 16, 2013.
This year, CBS scored 49 nominations, the most of any network. The network’s longest running daytime series, The Young and the Restless, led the nominations tally among all programmes this year with 23, including for Outstanding Drama Series. PBS and ABC follow closely behind with 44 nominations and 38 nominations respectively.
Other networks who also earned double digit nominations include Nickelodeon, NBC, Food Network and Cartoon Network. Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles scored four nominations while Cartoon Network’s Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Ben10: Omniverse saw seven and two nods each.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 55 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020