New York – The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (NATAS) has announced the nominees for the 40th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards, held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles. The Awards will telecast on the Turner Broadcasting Systems’ HLN channel on June 16, 2013.
This year, CBS scored 49 nominations, the most of any network. The network’s longest running daytime series, The Young and the Restless, led the nominations tally among all programmes this year with 23, including for Outstanding Drama Series. PBS and ABC follow closely behind with 44 nominations and 38 nominations respectively.
Other networks who also earned double digit nominations include Nickelodeon, NBC, Food Network and Cartoon Network. Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles scored four nominations while Cartoon Network’s Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Ben10: Omniverse saw seven and two nods each.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 51 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 47 views | posted on January 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020