Singapore – MediaCorp is conducting a technical trial for its new Over-The-Top (OTT) interactive service Toggle, scheduled for the first quarter of 2012. The service will integrate online and traditional TV entertainment experiences by delivering content to the subscribers’ preferred devices – a connected TV, computer, tablet device or mobile phone, enabling the subscriber to stay connected anytime and anywhere with internet access. OTT television services like Toggle are gaining worldwide popularity because of its simplicity of use. Philip Koh, Managing Director for Convergent Media Division, MediaCorp, said this new TV viewing experience caters to an increasingly mobile local audience. Toggle trial users will be able to access features including all seven free-to-air channels; interactive features with programme-related information such as behind-the-scene footages; Catch-Up TV for selected programmes; and advanced viewing for upcoming Channel 8 drama serials.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,907 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 59 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 49 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 49 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020