Singapore – MediaCorp is conducting a technical trial for its new Over-The-Top (OTT) interactive service Toggle, scheduled for the first quarter of 2012. The service will integrate online and traditional TV entertainment experiences by delivering content to the subscribers’ preferred devices – a connected TV, computer, tablet device or mobile phone, enabling the subscriber to stay connected anytime and anywhere with internet access. OTT television services like Toggle are gaining worldwide popularity because of its simplicity of use. Philip Koh, Managing Director for Convergent Media Division, MediaCorp, said this new TV viewing experience caters to an increasingly mobile local audience. Toggle trial users will be able to access features including all seven free-to-air channels; interactive features with programme-related information such as behind-the-scene footages; Catch-Up TV for selected programmes; and advanced viewing for upcoming Channel 8 drama serials.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 53 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 43 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020