The Walt Disney Company names new General Manager, Direct-To-Consumer, Taiwan, Hong Kong, And Southeast Asia
The Walt Disney Company has announced the appointment of Winradit (Win) Kolasastraseni as General Manager, Direct–to-Consumer, for Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia (excluding Indonesia). Mr Kolasastraseni is also General Manager for The Walt Disney (Thailand) Company Limited. These appointments take effect from 1 June 2021. He reports to David Shin, General Manager, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia and Jay Trinidad, General Manager, Direct-to-Consumer, APAC.
In his role as General Manager of Direct-to-Consumer, Mr Kolasastraseni will be responsible for spearheading the Company’s growth in the dynamic direct-to-consumer space and will lead business teams across the region to deliver Disney’s unparalleled storytelling to consumers in the evolving ways fans and families around the world prefer to experience Disney’s content.
As General Manager for The Walt Disney (Thailand) Company Limited, Mr Kolasastraseni will lead local teams with a Consumer-First strategy to continue growing Disney’s brand affinity across Thailand, focused on understanding Thai preference and tastes, and connecting with consumers in a locally relevant way.
“I am pleased to welcome Win to our team. He is a savvy tech and media leader with extensive global and regional experience. I am confident that the depth and breadth of Win’s expertise will put him in excellent standing as he takes on this dual role with Disney, accelerating our growth in the region and delivering world-class entertainment experiences to our consumers,” said Mr Shin.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 45 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020