ZEE5 Global launches first-ever music league ‘Indian Pro Music League’
ZEE5 Global, the largest OTT platform for South Asian content, announced the launch of its first-ever music league, with Zee TV’s Indian Pro Music League. With musical teams pitted against each other in a sports championship league format, this new reality show is set to stream on the platform from 26th February. The star-studded green carpet at the grand launch of the revolutionary reality show was graced by the presence of some of the most celebrated Bollywood stars like Salman Khan, Shraddha Kapoor, Rajkumar Rao, Mika Singh, and more.
The show will follow a never-seen-before format, with six teams supported by six Bollywood Biggies namely, Shraddha Kapoor, Govinda, Rajkummar Rao, Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia, Bobby Deol and cricketer Suresh Raina battling for the mega trophy. Teams representing different regions of India would be each led by star singers like Asees Kaur, Mika, Shaan, Neha Bhasin, Shilpa Rao, Sajid Ali, Bhumi Trivedi, Kailash Kher, Javed Ali, Payel Dev, and Ankit Tiwari. Divided into groups of four, each team would be completed by one rising reality star and a new voice. Hosted by Karan Wahi and Waluscha De Sousa the Fathom Pictures produced star clad reality show would feature Salman Khan as the IPML Brand Ambassador.
Indian Pro Music League premieres on ZEE5 on 26 February 2021 and airs every Saturday and Sunday.
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 102 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 100 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020