Telkomsel and Disney+ Hotstar unveil attractive pricing and pre-launch special offers
Telkomsel, Indonesia’s largest digital telecommunication company is teaming up with Disney+ Hotstar, the highly-anticipated streaming service, to offer Indonesian viewers of all ages a new way to experience the unparalleled content from The Walt Disney Company’s iconic brands and the best of Indonesian entertainment through Telkomsel’s advanced broadband network.
The collaboration with Disney+ Hotstar is a part of Telkomsel’s effort in becoming “The Home of Entertainment” by offering world-class mobile digital entertainment services and solutions for all Indonesians, supported by its broadband network. This is reflected in its network deployment that always puts the quality and capacity as the priority. The network has also covered most of the population by 4G LTE network throughout the nation to ensure the best digital lifestyle experience for customers.
Starting from its launch on 5 September 2020, viewers can stream Disney+ Hotstar on connected devices and smartphones (Android & iOS), by web and some connected TV devices (Android TV and Fire TV Stick) with more devices being added very soon.
To ensure Indonesian users get the best choice in enjoying Disney+ Hotstar only on Telkomsel, Telkomsel provides Pre-launch special offers that are available for Disney+ Hotstar.
Details of the pricing and special offers are as follows:
Telkomsel Pre-Launch Special Offer
Ahead of the launch, for a limited time only from the 21st of August to the 3rd of September , Telkomsel customers can enjoy a Pre-Order Special Offer priced at Rp 15.000 for one month with 3GB + 30GB additional data, or Rp 30.000 for three months, inclusive of 3GB / month and an additional 30GB data for the first month. This special offer is available for Telkomsel’s prepaid and postpaid customers in MyTelkomsel app or by dialing access menu *363*999#.
More information about the offer is available at https://www.telkomsel.com/disney.
Disney+ Hotstar Pricing
Beginning September 5, consumers can also subscribe to the service directly from the Disney+ Hotstar website (www.DisneyPlusHotstar.id) or the Disney+ Hotstar app on Android and iOS devices, to enjoy the biggest global and Indonesian hits all in one place, for a subscription fee of Rp 39.000 per month or Rp 199.000 annually.
These pricings and offers aim at attracting users to enjoy the biggest global and Indonesian hits, all in one place. This consists of an impressive selection of over 500 films and specials, and 7,000 episodes of content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more, as well as exclusive original programming including feature-length films, series, documentaries, and short-form content made exclusively for the service. These range from global hits like Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame, Disney’s Aladdin, the epic first-ever live-action Star Wars series The Mandalorian; and more.
As an exclusive offering for fans, seven highly anticipated Indonesian films from MD Pictures and Falcon will release directly on Disney+ Hotstar, including Sabar Ini Ujian, Pelukis Hantu, Bidadari Mencari Sayap, Rentang Kisah, Malik & Elsa, Warkop DKI Reborn 4 and Benyamin Biang Kerok 2. In addition, the service will provide access to over 300 Indonesian movies, including some of the Top 10 Indonesian films of all time at the box office, such as Warkop DKI Reborn: Jangkrik Boss! Part 1 (#1 film), Laskar Pelangi (#4 film), Habibie & Ainun (#5 film), Pengabdi Setan (#6 film), Ayat-Ayat Cinta (#8 film), and more.
Disney+ Hotstar offers subscribers commercial-free viewing, up to two concurrent streams, and the ability to download content on devices. The service can be accessed both by web and via devices such as smartphones (Android & iOS) and some connected TV devices (Android TV & Fire TV Stick).
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 51 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 47 views | posted on January 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020