Harbour Rights signs a 100-hour documentary package with Huanxi Media
Harbour Rights is dedicated to bringing a wide range of content to the Asia-Pacific region and signed a 100 hours documentary package with Huanxi Media, delivering history, travel, arts, and human stories to their SVOD subscribers in China. Among the selection are one-off history specials Becoming Chanel (1×52), The Bridges of Paris (1×52), and FBI vs Chaplin (1×52) as well as a selection of 21 episodes of our 4K flagship travel series Flavors.
With increasing awareness of justice and racial issues, especially in recent months, RTHK picked up Color of Justice (1×52) which introduce the quest of a legal team conducting a mock trial to rectify Eric Gardner’s denial of justice, a black American who died after being confronted and put in a chokehold by an NYC Police officer.
Our feature-length Arts documentary, The Sea of Itami Jun (1x112mins) was licensed to Sky TV in New Zealand, paying tribute to world-renowned architecture designer Mr. Itami Jun. We discover the philosophy of his works throughout Korea and Japan, between modernity and harmony with nature.
Harbour Rights scored a pay-TV deal in Thailand, with True Vision acquiring a mix of documentaries including China Express (6×52) from France Television and a number of investigations exploring the industrial food industry. Still, in Thailand, Wind Quest (8×52) season 4, a combined experience of a scientific journey of wind study and its influence towards people and their lifestyle around the world was licensed to Thai PBS.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020