DocuBay, the premium membership video-on-demand streaming service by IN10 Media Network, signed a global acquisition deal with US-based Big Media, a leading independent content production and distribution studio.
The acquired documentary films launch DocuBay’s latest category or ‘Bay’ called TechBay, which deals with a broad range of technological advancements including the fascinating and very topical issues of artificial intelligence, space technology, and cutting-edge medical developments, among others.
The licensed titles and new TechBay category are now available for global streaming on DocuBay (along with the recently announced CrimeBay) in 180+ countries, with the app available on platforms such as the App Store, Google Play, Fire TV, MiTV, and Apple TV, among others.
Notable titles acquired includes:
–Germ Warfare: The Battle Against Superbugs analyzes how science is fighting the rapidly emerging threat of antibiotic resistant superbugs;
–A.I. Artificial Intelligence: Creating the Code for Consciousness questions whether AI can be taught the complexities of human behavioral norms;
–Life Beyond Earth looks at the possibility of life evolving in the oceans of distant worlds including places within our own solar system;
-The Next Great Extinction Event explores whether Earth is headed for another mass extinction because of human interference.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,893 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 58 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 49 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 47 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020