Leading content company Kew Media Distribution has secured the international rights to the epic new documentary, Superbug – the latest project from the Emmy award-winning producer and director of Leaving Neverland fame, Dan Reed.
Superbug (1 x 110-120’), an AMOS Pictures production for HBO and BBC Two, tells the important story of how humanity gained a wonder cure – antibiotics – the guarantor of modern medicine, and now has almost lost it. This cinematic hybrid documentary and scripted film will unravel the story of how this happened and what it means for the future humankind. There’s no single “thing” that we can say “if we fix this, we’re good”. Instead, many interconnected things shape the Superbug story. The film will take audiences on a journey that connects the past, the present and the future, dazzling with drama, pathos, excitement, emotion and illumination.
The scripted scenes will sit right alongside the documentary material and will offer the opportunity for Hollywood talent to be involved with the project with all the publicity this will bring to the issue. It is anticipated that Superbug will raise awareness and inspire action for change that just might save humanity.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 83 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 68 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020