Endemol Worldwide Distribution secures new deal for Home and Away
Endemol announced a new acquisition for Australian drama series, Home and Away. In a deal brokered by Endemol Worldwide Distribution, New Zealand broadcaster TV3 Network Ltd snapped up two further seasons of the international hit show. Produced by the Seven Network Australia, Home and Away has become a viewing phenomenon around the world. The series focuses on the community in the fictitious beachside town of Summer Bay, a beautiful seaside resort town.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 50 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020