Starz, a Lionsgate company, announced the continued expansion of the STARZPLAY premium streaming service with its entry into Spain on Orange TV beginning March 28. The STARZPLAY premium streaming service will give Orange customers that are also subscribers of Orange TV the opportunity to watch STARZ series all in one place, with future STARZ Originals airing exclusively on STARZPLAY day-and-date with the US, including the debut season of Now Apocalypse from iconic indie-filmmaker Gregg Araki.
The latest Subscription Video on Demand service available to Orange TV subscribers, STARZPLAY will be the exclusive home in Spain to STARZ most-watched original series Power, while also offering access to a vast library of original content including such critically-acclaimed programming as The Girlfriend Experience, The White Princess, Vida, and The First and an extensive movie library at the touch of a button, for only €4.99 a month.
To celebrate this launch, STARZPLAY and Orange are offering a special 30-day free trial for new subscriptions to the service between March 28 and April 30. Subscribers must start their subscription within that window to be eligible. Orange TV customers who add the STARZPLAY subscription to their entry package can view the content on demand across supported devices (Set-top-box, Smart TV, Smartphone and tablets iOS/Android, PC/Mac and Chromecast).
At launch, Orange Spain customers with the STARZPLAY add on subscription will be able to watch the award-winning, fan-favorite STARZ Original series Power for the first time. The first season of the gritty crime drama will be available March 28 followed by the second season of the hit series on March 31. Subscribers will also have the opportunity to enjoy brand new STARZ originals, such as the premiere season of the surreal, millennial comedy Now Apocalypse from indie filmmaker Gregg Araki and starring Avan Jogia, Kelli Berglund, Beau Mirchoff and Roxanne Mesquida. These will be followed by the full upcoming second season of the groundbreaking original series Vida, that will debut day-and-date with the U.S. on Thursday, May 23 New movies and series will be also added to the service throughout the month of April.
STARZPLAY is currently available on Virgin Media in the UK and Amazon Prime Video Channels in the UK and Germany, with upcoming launches in France, Italy and beyond.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.3k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 490 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 102 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 80 views | posted on January 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021