Singapore viewers to enjoy local version of Nippon Tv’s Old Enough!
Singaporean fans can look forward to a local adaption of Old Enough!, the popular long-running series from Japan early next year, with the conclusion of the first format deal between Nippon Television Network Corporation (Nippon TV), the leading commercial broadcaster network in Japan, and Mediacorp, Singapore’s leading media company.
Atsushi Sogo, President of International Business Development for Nippon TV said, “A cultural phenomenon in Japan, Old Enough! has been a primetime hit for 27 years and counting. It’s a proven ratings powerhouse across all demographics in Japan and is sure to draw a huge audience in Singapore, thanks to this new deal with Mediacorp,” said Mr. Sogo. “Old Enough! continues in the tradition of family programming. It’s unpredictable, original, can’t-miss entertainment. We are heartened that the unscripted format has been successfully localised in the UK, China, Italy and Vietnam.”
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 51 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020