Singapore viewers to enjoy local version of Nippon Tv’s Old Enough!
Singaporean fans can look forward to a local adaption of Old Enough!, the popular long-running series from Japan early next year, with the conclusion of the first format deal between Nippon Television Network Corporation (Nippon TV), the leading commercial broadcaster network in Japan, and Mediacorp, Singapore’s leading media company.
Atsushi Sogo, President of International Business Development for Nippon TV said, “A cultural phenomenon in Japan, Old Enough! has been a primetime hit for 27 years and counting. It’s a proven ratings powerhouse across all demographics in Japan and is sure to draw a huge audience in Singapore, thanks to this new deal with Mediacorp,” said Mr. Sogo. “Old Enough! continues in the tradition of family programming. It’s unpredictable, original, can’t-miss entertainment. We are heartened that the unscripted format has been successfully localised in the UK, China, Italy and Vietnam.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020