Quintus Media’s documentaries travel to European AMC Networks
The package deal with AMCNI CNE for its Spektrum channel in Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia covers science, cultural and factual programming.
The deal includes sales for The Most Dangerous Ways to School’s three seasons (5×60’), Planet School (8×30’), Mega Transports (6×60’) and Ultimate Vehicles (6 x 60’), produced by independent German TV production company Maximus Film GmbH.
Facing the most extreme conditions – marching, climbing or swimming, the children in The Most Dangerous Ways to School fear neither brutal cold nor dangerous terrain. They face wild animals, climb up mountainous paths; fight their way through icy wastelands or under the merciless sun of the desert. They persevere through all this with only one goal in sight: a better life. These children have the most spectacular and most dangerous ways to school in the world!
The series captivates through a unique mixture of stunning scenery, enormous struggle and danger coupled with childlike curiosity, happiness and inquisitiveness. Everyday routine meets the spectacular taking viewers on an adventure to some almost impossible to reach destinations where the students navigate the narrow path between survival and the thirst for knowledge.
AMCNI CNE has also acquired Spacetime (6×60’) and Remeasuring the World (1×60’) produced by Berlin based WeltN24 GmbH.
Commenting on the deal, Gerrit Kemming, Managing Director of Quintus Media said: “We always strive to deliver high quality content with mass appeal and are delighted to work with AMCNI CNE. This deal is a further testament to the solid relationship that the two companies have built over the past few years.”
Founded in 2011, Quintus Media GmbH is a leading international boutique media agency. The Berlin based company’s two-core business activities focus on the international distribution, co-production and financing of high-end documentaries and docuseries and the utilisation of video content in the worldwide digital landscape.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020