Turner’s Cartoon Network has announced that the hit series Ben 10 has been renewed for a second season following last year’s successful global launch about the boy with a mysterious watch. In season two, the network will build on the fan excitement for Ben 10 by expanding its multi-screen world to include new console and mobile games along with a host of other immersive experiences.
Ben Tennyson, his cousin Gwen and Grandpa Max will embark on their greatest summer vacation ever during the second season. The heroic adventures will continue as Ben meets new aliens, friends and foes while discovering exciting twists and surprises within his Omnitrix! New episodes from the first season will premiere in Asia Pacific every Saturday from June 10, with the second season planned for early 2018.
Ben 10 is produced by Cartoon Network Studios and created and executive produced by Man of Action Entertainment (Big Hero 6, Generator Rex), with John Fang (Mixels, Generator Rex) as executive producer.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020