Turner and Warner Bros. announce new streaming service
Time Warner’s Turner and Warner Bros. announced they have partnered on a new standalone domestic premium video subscription service – Boomerang – that will launch in the Spring. This will be the first time the two companies have offered the massive Hanna-Barbera, Looney Tunes and MGM animation library of over 5,000 titles on a streaming platform. Boomerang will provide audiences instant and exclusive access to both brand-new original series and timeless franchises like Scooby Doo, Tom & Jerry, Bugs Bunny, The Jetsons and The Flintstones among many others.
Launching with a vast number of episodes, new content will be added weekly for kids, families and animation lovers of all ages to enjoy. Boomerang will be the exclusive home to a slate of new, original series, including Warner Bros. Animation’s Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz, an uplifting comedic fantasy series that transports audiences to the magical land of Oz and follows the ruby slipper adventures of its brave and feisty princess protagonist; and Wacky Races, a full-engine overhaul of the Hanna-Barbera classic series that takes viewers on a ride filled with zany slapstick comedy, high-octane thrills and exotic locales around the world. Additionally, Boomerang will be the only place to catch new episodes of three fan-favorite series, Scooby-Doo, Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 47 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020