Singapore – It’s billed as the race like no other and now The Amazing Race Asia Season 5 will give die-hard fans unprecedented access to the racers throughout the series via multiple social platforms.
Premiering on AXN, The Amazing Race Asia Season 5 is a socially charged, thrilling adventure where viewers can interact with the 11 fearless teams during each episode. Tears, triumphs, twists and turns, the racers will candidly share their experiences via their own team hashtags as the drama unfolds on screen each week. Celebrity host Allan Wu (#TARAAllan), and his new co-host, Indonesian movie star Tara Basro (#TARATBasro) will also chat with fans.
“For this season we had a dedicated social content crew physically running the race with the teams to capture all the behind-the-scenes fun and drama,” said Virginia Lim, Senior Vice President and Head of Content, Production and Marketing, Sony Pictures Television Networks, Asia. “We want our viewers to fully escape into the crazy world of The Amazing Race Asia, and experience the emotional journey the racers go through. Season 5 truly bridges the gap between the linear screen and AXN’s dynamic social ecosystem. It’s going to be Asia’s biggest social TV event of the year!”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020