Singapore – It’s billed as the race like no other and now The Amazing Race Asia Season 5 will give die-hard fans unprecedented access to the racers throughout the series via multiple social platforms.
Premiering on AXN, The Amazing Race Asia Season 5 is a socially charged, thrilling adventure where viewers can interact with the 11 fearless teams during each episode. Tears, triumphs, twists and turns, the racers will candidly share their experiences via their own team hashtags as the drama unfolds on screen each week. Celebrity host Allan Wu (#TARAAllan), and his new co-host, Indonesian movie star Tara Basro (#TARATBasro) will also chat with fans.
“For this season we had a dedicated social content crew physically running the race with the teams to capture all the behind-the-scenes fun and drama,” said Virginia Lim, Senior Vice President and Head of Content, Production and Marketing, Sony Pictures Television Networks, Asia. “We want our viewers to fully escape into the crazy world of The Amazing Race Asia, and experience the emotional journey the racers go through. Season 5 truly bridges the gap between the linear screen and AXN’s dynamic social ecosystem. It’s going to be Asia’s biggest social TV event of the year!”
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 54 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 50 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020