The Philippines’ Dolce Amore continues to rule its primetime slot amidst new rival programmes. According to data from Kantar Media, the ABS-CBN-produced series, top-billed by Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano, hit a national TV rating of 35%. Online, positive comments poured on social media earning more than 1 million tweets and making the episode hashtah #DolceAmorePatigasan trend nationwide.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020