APOS – Bali, Indonesia– A+E Networks’ TV18 in India will launch FYI TV18, a contemporary factual lifestyle and entertainment network reflecting how people actually live their lives today, across DTH, Digital & Analog cable platforms this July. The announcement was made jointly by Sean Cohan, President, International and Digital, A+E Networks and Adil Zainulbhai, Chairman Network18.
FYI TV18 will feature over 100 hours of Hindi-language programming to start with, including 3 locally produced shows at launch. The new brand will draw on the success of its U.S. parent, which has garnered a strong reputation for ground-breaking formats and break-out hits such as Man Vs Child; Tiny House Nation, Seven Year Switch, Arranged, among others.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 55 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020