Mumbai– SONY MAX, SONY SIX & SONY ESPN, the official broadcasters of the VIVO IPL has surpassed all expectations in the opening week of the T20 cricket tournament. VIVO IPL 2016 opened with a cumulative reach of 218 million viewers in its first week.
The opening game between Mumbai Indians & Rising Pune Supergiants rated a whopping 24,448 TVTs and a reach of 97 million viewers across India. Female viewership in the opening week was also a staggering 98 million across India.
The VIVO IPL has made an incredible impression in its first week and firmly cemented its position as the leading T20 tournament in India. The tournament still rules the roost across demographics and geographies, strengthening the fact that it is a family inclusive tournament and living up to its ‘Ek India Happywala’ promise.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020