Singapore– New research from IPSOS shows that Twitter is increasingly adopted by the Mass Affluent across key markets in Asia.
In Singapore, 8 out of 10 (78%) of the Mass Affluent surveyed use Twitter on a regular basis- with 46% of existing users planning to use the platform more going forward.
The research found that Mass Affluents like to be better informed (79%), believe that life is about having great experiences (81%), and want to help in the community (70%). Those who use Twitter are twice as likely to be the first to use new tech products, will spend 2.3 times more on luxury goods/services in the future, and are 1.5 times more likely to recommend new products.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020