Singapore– New research from IPSOS shows that Twitter is increasingly adopted by the Mass Affluent across key markets in Asia.
In Singapore, 8 out of 10 (78%) of the Mass Affluent surveyed use Twitter on a regular basis- with 46% of existing users planning to use the platform more going forward.
The research found that Mass Affluents like to be better informed (79%), believe that life is about having great experiences (81%), and want to help in the community (70%). Those who use Twitter are twice as likely to be the first to use new tech products, will spend 2.3 times more on luxury goods/services in the future, and are 1.5 times more likely to recommend new products.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 77 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020