Corus launches Disney XD
Toronto, ON– Corus Entertainment will launch Disney XD this December, becoming the official home of all Disney networks in Canada. Disney XD will be available to subscribers across (English) Canada beginning 1 December.
VOX Germany breaks record
Munich– The German version of Spanish mega success series Polseres Vermelles (Red Bracelets) premiered on prime time VOX with record ratings. The first two episodes of Club der roten Bänder (10×60’) had racked up an average audience share of 13.2% in the target group of viewers aged 14 to 49ï¼Œdoubling the channels average market share in this group.
Nick Shimmer and Shines to Asia
Singapore– Nickelodeon will launch its brand-new animated series, Shimmer and Shine, in Asia on 1 December. Nick Jr. will premiere the series on 21 December. The 20-episode series will follow twin genies-in-training who grant wishes for their friend Leah, leading into surprising mishaps.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 66 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020