Hertfordshire, UK– SkyVision Global Networks Ltd announced a partnership with ABS to launch two new video platforms on ABS-3A. This will provide quality DVB-S and DVB-S2 content, including HD, via satellite across sub-Saharan Africa, including French speaking Africa and South Africa.
The signing of this agreement will deliver vital communications services via ABS-3A, located at the 3°W orbital position, to effectively meet the growing demand for content and DTH services using 90cm dishes. The new platforms will support both SD and HD channels in MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 encoding. Coverage will focus on the free-to-air channels and pay-TV markets in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020