The Life We Lead’ has been licensed to the Middle East
A Globo success, The Life We Lead has just been licensed to the open channel Abu Dhabi TV, whose signal is available in all Arab countries. The telenovela was chosen for its dramatic content, which is still of interest to buyers around the world. The moving story of sisters Ana and Manuela, who deal with tragedy and find paths that lead to happiness, has already been licensed to a hundred countries. Abu Dhabi TV will broadcast the story throughout the Middle East and North Africa, with Arabic dubbing. This is the first time the channel has licensed a Globo telenovela.
Filmed in HD, with careful photography, and beautiful sceneries in Brazil and Argentina, The Life We Lead first showed its potential to win audiences in Brazil. When broadcast in Access primetime, the plot reached an impressive average of 24 points and a 52% share. In Uruguay (Teledoce), Costa Rica (Teletica), and Ecuador (Ecuavisa), the telenovela was leader in its time slot. Europe also surrendered to this beautiful production. In Portugal, on Globo’s basic channel, the plot was one of the most watched programmes on cable TV in the country.
The telenovela also had its broadcasting rights acquired by Fox Network (Netherlands), MundoFox (US Hispanic), TDM (Macao), VIVA Plus (Israel), among others.
The Life We Lead tells the story of Ana (Fernanda Vasconcellos, Pages of Life), a promising tennis player who counts on the support of her best friend and sister Manuela (Marjorie Estiano, Empire). When she awakes after a tragic accident, Ana has to recover a life that went on without her, a life she no longer recognises as her own.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 80 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020