Seoul, Korea – CJ E&M announced that 20, Once Again! (é‡è¿”20å²), a second film jointly produced with Chinese companies, has raked in 122.35 million yuan (19.75 million USD) at the box office, only four days after its opening on 8 January in nearly 5,500 screens across China. According to Enbase, a Chinese entertainment research site, the figure also surpasses the previous opening-week record held by CJ E&M-China film collaboration, A Wedding Invitation (2013, at 70.66 million yuan).’
Film industry insiders are carefully speculating that 20, Once Again! may even become the highest-grossing film among those jointly produced between Korea and China, by breaking the previous record of 200 million yuan (32.28 million USD) set by A Wedding Invitation a year and nine months ago.
20, Once Again! is a romantic comedy about a 70-year-old widow who accidentally gets transformed into her 20-year-old self and decides to chase her dream of becoming a singer while encountering unexpected love.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 65 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 49 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 33 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020