The successful reality culinary series, My Kitchen Rules continues its success both locally and abroad with recent sales of the Seven Productions format by Endemol Worldwide Distribution to New Zealand, Denmark and French speaking Belgium with further deals under discussion in Canada and Norway.
Developed and produced by the Seven Network Australia, My Kitchen Rules has also been produced locally in Canada (French speaking), Lithuania, Serbia and the United Kingdom.
Currently in production on Season 6 of the Australian version, My Kitchen Rules has been the undisputed #1 television series in Australia for its primetime slot from 2010-2014. In 2014, season 5 hit an all-time high, recording the highest season premiere episode, the highest Semi-Final week and the highest Grand Final average in the competition’s five year history.
To date the finished programme has sold to over 160 countries including United Kingdom (Sky), Canada (W Network & Gusto! TV), Asia (NBC), Eastern Europe (SET), Germany (Turner), Latin America (Discovery), Middle East (Fox & Gem) and Netherlands (SBS).
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 49 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 40 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020