Lifetime brings “MasterChef Australia” Judge to Asia
Singapore – A+E Networks announced that Lifetime will bring George Calombaris, celebrity chef and judge of popular cooking series, MasterChef Australia to Southeast Asia this month. Calombaris’ visit promotes the new season of MasterChef Australia Season 6, which airs weeknights at 7pm & 11pm (SIN/HK), on StarHub TV Ch 514. As part of the tour from 26-30 October, the chef maestro will visit Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia to host a series of dinners and live cooking demonstrations.
In Singapore on 28 October, Calombaris will meet invited media, corporate clients and fans in a one-night only exclusive dinner event held in partnership with StarHub Hubalicious. Tickets to the 4-course dinner including wine will go on sale from 10 October at S$138 each and will be open to the public.
Guests can look forward to a specially curated dinner menu from Calombaris’ signature dishes, with a tailor-made Asian twist for his local fans. The special dining experience with Calombaris also features a live demonstration of 2 dishes from the menu, truly bringing the MasterChef kitchen to life.
Fans of the MasterChef Australia series can already be part of the experience on Lifetime’s website by voting for their favorite local dish that they would like Calombaris to eat while on his visit. The top three voted dishes from each country will be presented to Calombaris for a ‘taste off’.
“MasterChef Australia returned to Lifetime on 29 September and already is #1 in its timeslot. This season, we meet the best group of amateur cooks the competition has seen. Lifetime has created a huge fan base for MasterChef Australia, so we’re thrilled to be bringing George to meet some of his fans around the region,” said Michele Schofield, Senior Vice President, Programming & Marketing, A+E Networks Asia.
On his trip to Asia, George Calombaris shared, “I am excited to be on this MasterChef Australia tour in Asia. It’s been a long time since I’ve visited Singapore and Indonesia, and this will be the first time visiting Malaysia professionally. I can’t wait to share my passion for food with everyone, get a taste of the local dishes and soak in the local culture. To me, food is family, family is life, and life is everything.”
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.3k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 489 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 102 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 80 views | posted on January 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021