Tokyo – In a world first, NHK will give a public display of images taken by its 120Hz frame frequency 8K Super Hi-Vision camera.
8K provides 33 megapixel ultra high-definition images, which lets viewers feel as if they are right where the action is taking place. The frame frequency has been standardized for 120Hz as the video parameters, as well as 60Hz.
NHK collaborated with FIFA to produce 8K images of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. The finest moments of play were captured with 120Hz frame frequency miniaturised 8K Cube Camera. The resulting images were clearer and smoother than those obtained by existing 60Hz frame frequency cameras. Viewers can get a real sense of the fast-moving play and the thrill of when goals are made.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 42 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020