Euronews is first TV News Channel in continental Europe
Lyon, France – According to the latest EMS Europe 2014 survey, Euronews shows a solid trend in a fast transforming environment compared to its competitors.
Globally on TV, web and apps, Euronews enhances its influence within the European upmarket population, confirming the relevance and strength of its model.
Among very strong figures for TV, Euronews performed particularly strongly in “Daily Reach”, with the “Highest Reach” of any News or Business channel in continental Europe (excluding UK and Ireland). Daily reach is the key driver in consumption habits and the most relevant indicator for advertisers.
Euronews leads in 8 key European countries in daily reach
Euronews maintains its number one spot among TV News and Business channels in key European markets such as Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, and with a remarkable leap jumps into first position in Poland.
The most impressive figure is Euronews’ spectacular growth in Hungary. Based on a multilingual news coverage and a “glocal” (global and local) deployment strategy, Euronews opened a 100% Hungarian newsroom in Budapest, covering 24/7 breaking news and current events. The results of EMS Europe 2014 demonstrate the huge success of the Hungarian news service launched mid of 2013 with a +83% in daily reach.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 48 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020