Hong Kong – CASBAA’s first ever event focusing solely on the fast evolving over-the-top (OTT) services is to take place on March 25, 2014 at the Grand Hyatt, Singapore. The CASBAA OTT Summit 2014: On Top of OTT will bring together some of the region’s leading experts from across the broadcasting industry to share their experiences and insights into the exciting evolving world of OTT content delivery, technology, and revenue streams.
“While traditional, linear TV still has a strong foothold in the Asia Pacific region, there is no denying that OTT is making its presence felt throughout the industry,” said Christopher Slaughter, CEO, CASBAA. “OTT is opening up completely new ways to generate revenue from video content but, to make it succeed, we need to understand how to deliver it, how to protect it and how to monetise it.”
The inaugural CASBAA OTT Summit will explore in detail what the future holds for the pay-TV business and the various factors of incorporating OTT into existing business models. Find out more about: OTT and content delivery solutions; how to monetise mobile video and TV in the post-4G world; its impact on advertising revenues; and encoding, transcoding, authentication and DRM solutions.
To address these topics, CASBAA has assembled a high-profile roster of thought leaders headlined by Keynote speaker, Danny Keens, Director of Media, Twitter.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 104 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 56 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 55 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 50 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020