BBC named fastest-growing international news brand in APAC
Singapore – The BBC is the fastest-growing international news brand in Asia Pacific and continues to hold its number one status amongst Asia Pacific’s high net worth consumers and high income earners, according to the new Ipsos PAX study.
BBC is the only news brand that has shown quarter on quarter gross audience growth amongst the C suite audience. The proportion of C suites consuming BBC content both on TV and on digital has been growing 10% faster than that of CNN, according to BBC.
BBC also announced that BBC World News continues to be the top channel in Hong Kong based on daily reach; BBC experienced the fastest viewership growth quarter on quarter among news brands in Singapore, India and Taiwan; and that in Australia, BBC World News is growing thrice as fast as CNN and Sky news, year on year.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 265 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 79 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021