BBC named fastest-growing international news brand in APAC
Singapore – The BBC is the fastest-growing international news brand in Asia Pacific and continues to hold its number one status amongst Asia Pacific’s high net worth consumers and high income earners, according to the new Ipsos PAX study.
BBC is the only news brand that has shown quarter on quarter gross audience growth amongst the C suite audience. The proportion of C suites consuming BBC content both on TV and on digital has been growing 10% faster than that of CNN, according to BBC.
BBC also announced that BBC World News continues to be the top channel in Hong Kong based on daily reach; BBC experienced the fastest viewership growth quarter on quarter among news brands in Singapore, India and Taiwan; and that in Australia, BBC World News is growing thrice as fast as CNN and Sky news, year on year.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020