Red Bull Media House expands Asia-Pacific footprint with MediaCorp partnership
Singapore – Red Bull Media House has partnered with MediaCorp – Singapore’s only free-to-air network, to feature Red Bull Media House content as one of the key offerings and attractions of its new Toggle personal entertainment service.
The MediaCorp alliance is the second major deal in Singapore for Red Bull Media House, after a partnership with cable television provider StarHub. Consumers in the wider Asia-Pacific region can enjoy Red Bull Media House content as well with TV licensing partnerships in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. Red Bull content on Toggle will include a selection of documentaries, TV series and feature films as video on demand across OTT platforms via IPTV, online, on smart mobile devices.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 37 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020