Red Bull Media House expands Asia-Pacific footprint with MediaCorp partnership
Singapore – Red Bull Media House has partnered with MediaCorp – Singapore’s only free-to-air network, to feature Red Bull Media House content as one of the key offerings and attractions of its new Toggle personal entertainment service.
The MediaCorp alliance is the second major deal in Singapore for Red Bull Media House, after a partnership with cable television provider StarHub. Consumers in the wider Asia-Pacific region can enjoy Red Bull Media House content as well with TV licensing partnerships in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. Red Bull content on Toggle will include a selection of documentaries, TV series and feature films as video on demand across OTT platforms via IPTV, online, on smart mobile devices.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 76 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 50 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020