CBS has unveiled its slate of programmes for the 2013/2014 upfront. In efforts to expand its comedy block, the network has picked up four new comedies including The Crazy Ones, a single-camera comedy from executive producer David E. Kelley starring Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar; We Are Men, an ensemble single-camera comedy starring Tony Shalhoub, Kal Penn, Chris Smith and Jerry O’Connell; The Millers; and Mom. Dramas Hostages and Intelligence have been picked up as well.
Additionally, CBS has renewed 20 existing shows for a new season set to return in the fall. They include How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, NCIS: Los Angeles, Person Of Interest, Survivor, Criminal Minds, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Two and a Half Men, Undercover Boss, Hawaii Five-0, Blue Bloods, 48 Hours, The Amazing Race, The Good Wife and The Mentalist. Comedy Mike & Molly has been ordered for a full 22-episode season slated to return mid-season.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 74 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 51 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 48 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020