MIPTV: “Made-in-Japan” TV formats to be jointly promoted by major Japanese networks
At the upcoming MIPTV, eight major Japanese broadcasters will collectively promote their leading formats under the joint promotional project titled TREASURE BOX JAPAN, with support from the Japanese government.
A session devoted to TREASURE BOX JAPAN is scheduled at MIPFormats, to be held prior to the opening of MIPTV. While Japanese broadcasters have been individually active in the international markets for over thirty years, there has never been an all-Japan union until TREASURE BOX JAPAN.
Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) recently implemented a policy to actively help promote and localise Japanese content globally, and TREASURE BOX JAPAN marks the first-ever joint effort between the Japanese broadcasting industry and the Japanese government on the international stage.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020