Sydney- Former Granada Australia executive Rory Callaghan has been appointed Managing Director of the Endemol Southern Star joint venture, succeeding Kris Noble, who decided to step back from a full-time role in the production business. Noble will continue to work with Southern Star as a consultant on drama development and production as well as pursuing interests outside the media. In a management restructuring announced by Southern Star Group Chief Executive Hugh Marks, Callaghan assumes overall responsibility for the production activities of Southern Star Entertainment as well as those at ESS. Previously Managing Director of Granada Productions Australia, Callaghan joined Endemol Southern Star in January 2006 as Director of Programming. Southern Star, which owns 49% of the co-venture, is being acquired by Fairfax Media in a break-up of its parent company Southern Cross Broadcasting.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020