Asian independent short films extends worldwide accessibility through ZEASN and Viddsee team up
ZEASN, the world’s leading provider of OTT and Smart TV solutions, has announced a partnership with Viddsee, bringing one of the most attention-drawing original content providers Viddsee to global Whale Eco users. This collaboration incorporates the Viddsee application into the Whale App Store across 146 countries on one go, covering Asia and Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Africa, West Asia and Middle-East.
Founded in 2013, Viddsee is a leading platform specializing in short premium content contributed by independent filmmakers and features Viddsee Original content produced by Viddsee Studios. Its content distribution network reaches 9 million viewers and scales across multiple platforms to targeted audiences across the world. It currently has more than 5,000 films created by over 3,000 storytellers.
The joint hands of ZEASN and Viddsee bring unique and quality original content to tens of millions of smart devices global wide, including 36 countries in Asia-Pacific, 40 in Europe, 30 in Latin America, 9 in Africa, 12 in West Asia and 19 in the Middle-East. This move greatly widens the coverage and reach of Viddsee and adds value to their technology DNA. Meanwhile, global users of Whale Eco will be able to enjoy an abundance of quality content that is made easily accessible by ZEASN.
Commenting on the cooperation, Winson Chen, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) at ZEASN said, “Original content made by talented independent filmmakers has been standing out in mainstream for a while and we believe the portfolio that Viddsee provides to our Whale Eco users will trigger inspiration, expression and connection.” He further added, “At the same time, it is a pleasure of ZEASN to have matching technical capability and reliable app store to achieve mass distribution of high-quality applications like Viddsee globally.”
Derek Tan, co-founder and Chief Commercial Officer of Viddsee said, “Our partnership with ZEASN presents a significant boost for us and the storytellers on our platform, whose films now can reach tens of millions across the world. Our partnership also reflects the growing global interest of short-form content, and the appetite of audiences to engage with diverse and local stories from different countries, cultures, and languages.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 52 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 50 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 36 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020