Federation Kids & Family is delighted to have finalised a deal with public broadcaster NHK Japan for the first season of the international hit tween series Find Me in Paris, which is produced by Cottonwood Media with ZDF, ZDF Enterprises, Be-Films, and the Opera National de Paris.
FIND ME IN PARIS is scheduled to air on NHK’s E-TELE channel on the 10th of April.
The deal was brokered by Federation’s International Sales Executive, Sarah Zarka.
Find Me in Paris has consistently rated as one of the top shows across a plethora of international channels. To date, the acclaimed series has sold into 130 countries and currently broadcasts in over 80 territories worldwide!
The series has also become a huge digital hit, and as of this month, the original soundtracks from Seasons 1 & 2 have reached 2M streams, with Spotify registering 1.15M streams. In 2020, Instagram has also recorded more than 2.4 million impressions with an average level of engagement of 29% (English Insta account) and 45% for the best post. The Find Me in Paris You Tube channel has now grown by a breathtaking 740% since November 2019, with almost 10 million views.
With 3 Seasons, Find Me in Paris (78 x 26’) is a premium hit tween series that combines world-class ballet, modern dance, drama and comedy. It follows the story of Lena Grisky, a time-travelling ballet dancer from 1905 Russia trapped in modern day Paris, and the many dilemmas she faces finding her place between two worlds.
Find Me in Paris is produced by David Michel, Zoé Carrera Allaix, Cecile Lauritano. The series is a Cottonwood Media production, co-produced with ZDF, ZDF Enterprises, Be-Films and the Opera National de Paris. Co-created and co-executive produced by Jill Girling and Lori Mather-Welch (creators of Nickelodeon’s hit seriesRide), with Leila Smith as Executive Producer. Find Me in Paris is directed by Matt Bloom (Emmy Award-Winning Hank Zipzer, and Disney’s The Lodge), along with heavyweight Irish directing team Ronan and Robert Burke (TV3’s hit show Ed Rock, Netflix’s Free Rein, animated series Roy and Damo & Ivor: The Movie).
Find Me in Paris is distributed worldwide by Federation Kids & Family (excluding Germany, GST and Scandinavia which is handled by ZDF Enterprises). Various seasons of the 12-million-euro per season time-traveling ballet series have already been snapped up by a plethora of international broadcasters such as France Télévisions and Disney (France and Italy), NBC Universal and Hulu (USA), ABC (Australia), VRT (Belgium), RAI (Italy), Quebecor (French speaking Canada) , CBC (English speaking Canada), HBO, SIC Kids, RTP (Portugal), Hot TV (Israel), RTBF (Belgium) and SVOD service Showmax (South Africa), to name a few.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 53 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 43 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020