The 16th China Intl Film & TV Program Exhibition announces major exhibitors & conferences
Ms. Jianing Shen, EVP of CITVC (China International Television Corporation) & GM of CHNPEC, announced the line-up of major exhibitors and a robust 2-day conference agenda for the CIFTPE (China International Film & Television Program Exhibition). The CIFTPE will take place in Beijing on September 11-12 at a new venue, the China National Convention Center (Beijing) and will feature projects and companies from China’s Film & TV Import Export Association (FTIEA) as well as technology and creative conference panels.
This year, for the first time, the CIFTPE attracted international media and content partners such as NATPE (the largest U.S. National Association of Television Program Executives) and will also welcome over 25 Embassy representatives and International organizations such as the U.K’s Department for International Trade, KBS Media, KOCCA (Korea’s Creative Content Agency), NHK (Nippon Hoso Kyokai), Myanmar Motion Picture Development Branch; and Embassies such as Romania, Spain, Austria, Ukraine, Malta, Sri Lanka, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Myanmar, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Algeria and others.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 68 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 56 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 34 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020