Singtel TV scores Premier League rights for another three seasons
Singtel TV is set to bring the next three thrilling seasons of the Premier League to Singapore fans. Running from August 2019 to May 2022, the latest rights deal will make Singtel TV the official broadcaster of the Premier League in Singapore for 12 consecutive years.
As Singapore’s home of football, Singtel TV broadcasts the Premier League in addition to the UEFA Champions League, FA Cup and eight more football league and cup competitions. everyone in Singapore can also enjoy the 380 live Premier League matches each season on Singtel CAST.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.2k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 68 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 54 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 43 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020