Singtel TV scores Premier League rights for another three seasons
Singtel TV is set to bring the next three thrilling seasons of the Premier League to Singapore fans. Running from August 2019 to May 2022, the latest rights deal will make Singtel TV the official broadcaster of the Premier League in Singapore for 12 consecutive years.
As Singapore’s home of football, Singtel TV broadcasts the Premier League in addition to the UEFA Champions League, FA Cup and eight more football league and cup competitions. everyone in Singapore can also enjoy the 380 live Premier League matches each season on Singtel CAST.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 47 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 46 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020