Zendesk launches integration with WhatsApp business solution
SINGAPORE – Customer service software company Zendesk has announced an integration with WhatsApp that allows businesses to manage customer service interactions and engage with customers directly on WhatsApp. The integration connects conversations between businesses and their customers on WhatsApp within Zendesk.
By extending customer support capabilities to WhatsApp, businesses that use Zendesk can now reach WhatsApp’s 1.5 billion users to provide faster, more proactive support. Customers can opt-in to receive updates and notifications such as purchase receipts, shipping changes or flight times directly in WhatsApp.
“Customers want to communicate with businesses as easily and seamlessly as they do with their friends and family,” said Mikkel Svane, Zendesk CEO and founder. “WhatsApp has quickly become the messaging app of choice, particularly in Asia Pacific and Latin America. With this new integration, we’re helping businesses stay connected with their customers globally.”
Businesses want a single, integrated place to manage all the interactions happening across different channels such as chat, phone, email, and messaging apps like WhatsApp. Zendesk now has the capability to help businesses around the globe put their customers first by better managing inquiries using the WhatsApp integration.
1mg, India’s leading consumer health platform, provides omnichannel support with Zendesk, and has seen success with their early access WhatsApp integration.
“WhatsApp is one of the most popular communication channels in India. With the integration, we can easily manage customer conversations in one place directly with Zendesk, just like we do with every other channel,” said Jehan Jit Singh, customer experience lead at 1mg. “With Zendesk and WhatsApp, we are now able to offer a faster and more convenient mode of communication. We handle over 20 percent of our order status inquiries daily with WhatsApp and Zendesk, which is much faster than traditional methods.”
Interested parties can learn more about Zendesk as a WhatsApp Business Solution Provider and apply for WhatsApp’s limited access here: http://www.zendesk.com/whatsapp
Zendesk is a Danish customer service software company headquartered in San Francisco, California, USA. The company serves businesses across a multitude of industries, with more than 125,000 paid customer accounts offering service and support in more than 30 languages. Zendesk operates worldwide with 15 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 342 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 80 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 79 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 52 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020