TeamTO to Produce VR Welcome Video for Annecy Animation Film Festival
PARIS, FRANCE – European CGI studio TeamTO has been invited to create the official welcome video for the 2018 Annecy International Animation Film Festival. In an historic first, the promotional video will also feature the star of their international hit series ANGELO RULES taking a virtual reality skateboarding romp around Annecy.
The high-profile 1’30” welcome video is used to promote the Animation Festival itself across the animation world, as well as introduce the screenings of officially selected Festival entries from around the world.
In TeamTO’s maverick version, the star of their hit animated comedy ANGELO RULES makes a dramatic entrance into the Festival following an ill-conceived ride down a massive ski slope on his signature skateboard. (But if you know Angelo, you know he will make it out of his mishap alive!) With the help of VR glasses (provided to all attendees by TeamTO, in partnership with Super RTL) viewers can join Angelo’s high-octane virtual adventure as he skateboards across town while also introducing everyone to the highlights of the festival.
Angelo’s charm and skateboarding capers gained international fame and a firm fanbase thanks to four seasons of ANGELO RULES which aired in 100+ markets, and four digital games (ANGELO SKATE AWAY, A BUSY DAY, SUPER RUN and FUNNY FACES) which together have been downloaded over 6 million times.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 33 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020