Mediacorp introduces new cross-screen buying solution
SINGAPORE – Mediacorp, Singapore’s media company with the widest range of media platforms, has introduced a new way of optimising video buys based on blended cost-per-viewer (CPV) across screens. The blended CPV model provides optimal reach at the most cost-effective rate across Mediacorp’s TV channels and over-the-top platform, Toggle. The solution was developed in close partnership with Mindshare and Unilever.
With audiences consuming more content across multiple screens, advertisers often struggle to achieve efficient buys across screens due to different measurement methodologies across digital and TV. Mediacorp has taken a huge step towards unifying linear and non-linear media buying by leveraging its wealth of media data points. By owning all free-to-air TV channels and video-on-demand platform, Toggle, media budgets can be better deployed across video screens with the goal of improving reach at a better CPV. Campaign results using the blended CPV model have therefore exceeded expectations with key clients, notably Unilever’s first campaign in the FMCG sector.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 49 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020