Mediacorp introduces new cross-screen buying solution
SINGAPORE – Mediacorp, Singapore’s media company with the widest range of media platforms, has introduced a new way of optimising video buys based on blended cost-per-viewer (CPV) across screens. The blended CPV model provides optimal reach at the most cost-effective rate across Mediacorp’s TV channels and over-the-top platform, Toggle. The solution was developed in close partnership with Mindshare and Unilever.
With audiences consuming more content across multiple screens, advertisers often struggle to achieve efficient buys across screens due to different measurement methodologies across digital and TV. Mediacorp has taken a huge step towards unifying linear and non-linear media buying by leveraging its wealth of media data points. By owning all free-to-air TV channels and video-on-demand platform, Toggle, media budgets can be better deployed across video screens with the goal of improving reach at a better CPV. Campaign results using the blended CPV model have therefore exceeded expectations with key clients, notably Unilever’s first campaign in the FMCG sector.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 54 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020