First ever Kids’ World Premiere Screening at MIPTV 2018
PARIS – Find Me in Paris, a live-action dance-themed series from Cottonwood Media, has been selected as the first-ever Kids’ World Premiere Screening at MIPTV 2018.
The Global TV and Digital Content Market, MIPTV takes place in Cannes, France from9-12 April 2018.
Find Me in Paris is a premium English-language tween drama centring on Lena, a typical teenage girl attending the Paris Opera Ballet School, the world’s most elite dance institution. But Lena has a secret. She’s a time traveller, accidentally propelled from 1905 into the 21st century by her boyfriend Henri. Lena tries to fit in, juggling high school and rigorous ballet training, while spending time with an underground dance crew.
With a unique mix of ballet, contemporary dance, comedy and drama, Find Me in Paris (52×26’) is shot on location in some of the most iconic sites in Paris, including the Opera House itself, with an international cast.
The series is produced by David Michel, Zoé Carrera, and Cécile Lauritano of Cottonwood Media, a division of Federation, and is co-produced by ZDF, ZDF Enterprises, B-FILMS, and the Opera National de Paris, with the support of the European Union Media program. Federation Kids & Family and ZDF Entertainment hold worldwide rights to the series.
The MIPTV World Premiere Screening will take place in the Palais des Festivals onTuesday 10 April at 6:00pm.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,062 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020