HONG KONG – Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE), operator of the largest bouquet of pan-Asian channels dedicated to Asian entertainment, announced today three new carriage deals, including CTE’s first launch in Laos and new carriage agreements in Cambodia and Indonesia.
The deals cover the following CTE channels:
Celestial Movies (CM) is the premier 24-hour first-run Chinese movie channel in Asia; Celestial Classic Movies (CCM), the world’s most-widely distributed classic Chinese movie channel; KIX, the ultimate destination for action entertainment; and Thrill, Asia’s only regional horror, thriller and suspense movie channel.
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 57 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 40 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 36 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 32 views | posted on October 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020