HONG KONG – Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE), operator of the largest bouquet of pan-Asian channels dedicated to Asian entertainment, announced today three new carriage deals, including CTE’s first launch in Laos and new carriage agreements in Cambodia and Indonesia.
The deals cover the following CTE channels:
Celestial Movies (CM) is the premier 24-hour first-run Chinese movie channel in Asia; Celestial Classic Movies (CCM), the world’s most-widely distributed classic Chinese movie channel; KIX, the ultimate destination for action entertainment; and Thrill, Asia’s only regional horror, thriller and suspense movie channel.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 105 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 46 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020