Keshet International (KI) heads to MIPCOM with a slate of new original formats, returning edge-of-seat dramas, factual and kids programming. Headlining the entertainment slate is Keshet’s summer ratings smash, Masters of Dance which garnered an average series share of 35%, with delayed and online viewing accounting for an increase of 36% (3.7M views on the MAKO web portal) – a second season has been commissioned.
In this epic battle of skill, style and talent, four renowned dance masters put their reputations and egos on the line to crown the country’s best dancer and be named the Master of Dance. It is joined by Domination, a prime time game show also recently launched on Keshet Broadcasting. The player in the studio tests their general knowledge, picking their battles against different groups from the rest of the country – from taxi drivers to tinder users. Meanwhile, players at home can test themselves against the contestant and the groups – as some 10% of viewers did in Israel using the show’s app.
Celebrity Showmance from Keshet UK – a high concept comedy entertainment show which shines a light on the public antics of celebrity couples, social media and fake news – is already building buzz in the run up to its launch on ITV2 on 4 October. In this innovative show, celebrities are challenged to go to extreme lengths to imply they are in a new relationship with one another, all played out under the glare of social media. Little do the public know, their likes and shares make them the show’s unwitting judges. From true crime specialists Woodcut Media and Nanny Jo Productions comes the hard-hitting, taboo true crime series fronted by renowned child behavioural expert Jo Frost (Supernanny, Family Matters), Jo Frost on Killer Kids. It looks into the unsettling circumstances that can lead a child to kill.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 32 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020