Armoza Formats has announced the release of Back to Life, a new prime-time format aimed to show the emotional journeys of those whose lives are at risk as they wait in a race against time for a life-saving organ donation. Back to Life (60’) is the inspiring docu-reality that follows the unique stories of patients and their families in a race against time while they wait for a lifesaving organ donation. In each thematic episode, we will get an intimate look at the struggle for survival of those that head the waiting list and simultaneously discover the story of their donor.
From the uncertainty to the long-awaited call and a new chance at life, this format not only portrays the experience of the recipients but also the courageous act of giving – either by a living donor or that of a grieving family. While the clock ticks and each patient hopes for the moment that could save their lives, we’ll be exposed to the psychological, moral and emotional issues that affect everyone involved on the journey between life and death.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 303 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 41 views | posted on April 13, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 40 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 35 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020