Armoza Formats has announced the release of Back to Life, a new prime-time format aimed to show the emotional journeys of those whose lives are at risk as they wait in a race against time for a life-saving organ donation. Back to Life (60’) is the inspiring docu-reality that follows the unique stories of patients and their families in a race against time while they wait for a lifesaving organ donation. In each thematic episode, we will get an intimate look at the struggle for survival of those that head the waiting list and simultaneously discover the story of their donor.
From the uncertainty to the long-awaited call and a new chance at life, this format not only portrays the experience of the recipients but also the courageous act of giving – either by a living donor or that of a grieving family. While the clock ticks and each patient hopes for the moment that could save their lives, we’ll be exposed to the psychological, moral and emotional issues that affect everyone involved on the journey between life and death.
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 390 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo 56 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020