Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) and Mediacorp announced an alliance to create a new digital advertising marketplace using world-class programmatic solutions and offer brands access to a wide audience of consumers in Singapore. The two media companies signed a Memorandum of Understanding for the alliance at MES Theatre at Mediacorp.
The joint venture, tentatively named Singapore Media Exchange (SMX), will commit at least two billion display and video impressions annually across a selection of SPH and Mediacorp platforms. The inventory for this private marketplace resides across desktop, mobile web and mobile app and includes these leading properties
According to ComScore, Mediacorp and SPH are among the top five digital properties with the highest traffic in Singapore, reaching over seven in ten digital consumers locally every month. The local scale, credibility and influence of Mediacorp and SPH offers a high-quality, viewable advertising environment. Using a leading data management platform to consolidate data resources from both companies, the alliance provides richer targeting capabilities including behavioural, demographic and contextual to pinpoint the right audiences and meet the needs of specific campaigns.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020