BBC Advertising creates ‘City of Inspiration’ to reveal Hong Kong
Hong Kong – BBC Advertising has launched an inaugural partnership with Brand Hong Kong, running a digital branded content series on BBC.com.
This multi-media content series has been created to publicise the 20th anniversary of the establishment of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Titled ‘City of Inspiration’. Showcasing Hong Kong’s vitality and energy, it comprises videos, interactive motion graphics and online feature articles, illuminating the ever-evolving harbour city’s rich culture, heritage, enterprising spirit, innovation, and creative melting pot of people.
Through authentic storytelling and interviews of people from all walks of life, ‘City of Inspiration’ also aims to change perceptions to reveal some of the lesser known sides of Hong Kong, featuring its nature and preservation efforts, its cosmopolitan society and its supportive eco-system for startups.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 95 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 77 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 63 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Sky TV’s entertainment streaming service, Neon, introduces a revamped platform powered by Evergent 41 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020