BBC Advertising creates ‘City of Inspiration’ to reveal Hong Kong
Hong Kong – BBC Advertising has launched an inaugural partnership with Brand Hong Kong, running a digital branded content series on BBC.com.
This multi-media content series has been created to publicise the 20th anniversary of the establishment of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Titled ‘City of Inspiration’. Showcasing Hong Kong’s vitality and energy, it comprises videos, interactive motion graphics and online feature articles, illuminating the ever-evolving harbour city’s rich culture, heritage, enterprising spirit, innovation, and creative melting pot of people.
Through authentic storytelling and interviews of people from all walks of life, ‘City of Inspiration’ also aims to change perceptions to reveal some of the lesser known sides of Hong Kong, featuring its nature and preservation efforts, its cosmopolitan society and its supportive eco-system for startups.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020