BBC Advertising creates ‘City of Inspiration’ to reveal Hong Kong
Hong Kong – BBC Advertising has launched an inaugural partnership with Brand Hong Kong, running a digital branded content series on BBC.com.
This multi-media content series has been created to publicise the 20th anniversary of the establishment of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Titled ‘City of Inspiration’. Showcasing Hong Kong’s vitality and energy, it comprises videos, interactive motion graphics and online feature articles, illuminating the ever-evolving harbour city’s rich culture, heritage, enterprising spirit, innovation, and creative melting pot of people.
Through authentic storytelling and interviews of people from all walks of life, ‘City of Inspiration’ also aims to change perceptions to reveal some of the lesser known sides of Hong Kong, featuring its nature and preservation efforts, its cosmopolitan society and its supportive eco-system for startups.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 303 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 41 views | posted on April 13, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 40 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 35 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020